Friday, October 31, 2008

I Did A Lot Of Reading About FFA( Free For All Marketing)

Business, Network Marketing.

Why ffa is not a good idea - i did a lot of reading about ffa( free for all marketing) . I signed up for a site that claimed to give me 12 millions ads for free by using FFA. In spite of all of the negative information I read, I decided to give it a try.


I don' t want to knock any one site so I won' t mention the name of the site. - the site claimed that if i submitted my link, i would get 12 million free ads, i would get millions of links to my website, and i would increase my seo. But I will say, that this sort, in my opinion of traffic is worthless. After signing up for this free service, I started seeing what was really going on. After several days, I realized that I was averaging around 300 emails a day. In order to submit my ad, I had to agree to receive emails from the sites that my ad was submitted to.


I won' t call them spam because I did sign up for this. - now don' t get me wrong. But they are nothing but advertisements. I' m always looking for new opportunities and I don' t mind checking out new sites to see if I can improve my own business. If you are receiving 250 - 300 emails per day, are you actually going to ready them. But let' s be serious. I know I don' t have time to read all of them and pick and choose what is actually a wise business opportunity.


I did some research and I found out the following details. - and if you are serious about building a home based business like i am, then you certainly don' t have the time to waste on this either. If you join a FFA system like this, your website is actually only submitted to around 700 seldom visited websites. These websites are primarily visited by other marketers who are also trying to earn free traffic to there website so. Not the millions that are advertised. And the amount of space available means that your ad will only be posted for a few hours at most.


If your email is sent to all of the other FFA subscribers, they are not likely to be even read. - as far as the email ads goes, consider this. Not if your email ad is 1 of 300 emails that this person gets every day. I know that I didn' t read the 300 emails per day that I was getting and I' m betting that the other FFA subscribers won' t either.

No comments: